Sweet Peach Apparel ( Brand owner of elecurve.in) The Company and/or its affiliates are committed to protecting your personal information when you are using elecurve.in
PLEASE ALSO NOTE BY BROWSING OUR LINGERIE AND INNER WEAR CATALOGUE YOU ACCEPT YOU ARE AGED 18+ to VIEW MATURE CONTENT
- COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
- COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To make the experience better for prospective customers: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and queries to make the application user-friendly.
- To send periodic emails: Subject to your prior approval, we may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages and calls, in order to provide our product or service-related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Select Content, Improve Quality and Facilitate Use of the other website channels: in may use your Personal Information to help, create and personalize the content on our Channels, and facilitate your use of the Channels (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, improve quality, track campaign and survey responsiveness and evaluate page response rates.)
- Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with third parties, affiliates/subsidiaries who provide services to in website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. When elecurve.in shares Personal Information with affiliates/subsidiaries, third parties, and service providers, we assure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.
- FAIRNESS AND PURPOSE
Elecurve.in will collect adequate, relevant and necessary Personal Information, and will process such information fairly and lawfully for the purpose it is collected. The purpose of collection will be specified no later than at the time of data collection, or on each occasion of change of purpose.
- DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
- INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
- Under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- To comply with legal process;
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
- To enforce our terms and conditions; and
- To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- Permitted or required by law; or,
- Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- Investigating fraud that has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
When conducting business, working on Company projects, or implementing new processes or systems, an operation may require the transfer of personal information to other entities or third parties that are located outside of the elecurve.in operation’s country of business. While permissible data transfer mechanisms are defined by applicable law or regulation, examples include:
- A data transfer agreement with the party who will access or obtain the personal information;
- Notice to and/or approval from a country’s local data protection authority, or
- Notice to and/or consent from the individual whose data is to be transferred.
- CONSENT AND CONTROL
Consent is often referred to as an individual’s choice to “opt-in” or “opt out” of the Company’s use of personal information and is usually obtained by a “check box” or signature confirming the individual understands and agrees to the processing of their personal information. At times, express written consent from the individual may be required based on the information processing activity. inreceives consent from individuals prior to:
- Collecting, use, or process their personal information, including sensitive personal information, in certain ways or share the individual’s personal information with any third party;
- Transferring the individual’s personal information outside of the individual’s country of residence.
- Using or placing web cookies on an individual’s computer or other electronic devices.
- Control of your information
- DATA STORAGE
Elecurve.in may transfer your information from website to other databases and store it on elecurve.in or other supplier systems. elecurve.in ensures appropriate security controls while storing data on its or its suppliers' systems.
- COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, business partners, affiliates/subsidiaries, clients, vendors and other third-party providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Elecurve.in ensures that our supplier employs industry-standard security measures to ensure the security of information through legally binding terms and conditions. However, users of our website are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other forms of authentication involved in obtaining access to password-protected or secure areas of any Workday websites. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of website is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
As is the case with many sites, when you visit our site and complete a registration form, we will place a "cookie" on your computer, which helps us identify you more quickly when you return. We will not use "cookies" or other devices to follow your click stream on the Internet generally but will use them, and other devices, to determine which pages or information you find most useful or interesting on our own Web sites.
Most browsers permit you to refuse to accept a "cookie" offered by a Web site. You will not be denied access to any part of the website on account of your refusal to accept a "cookie," but your transactions through this Web site may be delayed due to the time it takes you to re-enter basic information necessary to complete a transaction.
- RETENTION AND DISPOSAL
- YOUR CONSENT
Your consent to personal data collection and processing may be revoked by notifying us via our contact page. For users below the age of 16, consent should be provided by the holder of parental responsibility of the child.
Please note, in case you choose to not provide us with the consent or withdraw the consent at any given point in time, we shall not be able to provide the services as detailed in section 2.2 of this policy.
- PRIVACY OF CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement or if you need to update, change or remove information, you can do so by contacting us through WhatsAPP at +91 7021370810 or by regular e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org